Our Little Family

Our Little Family
Rikki, Sanjay, Navdeep, and Ajay

Thursday 1 April 2010

Tomatos, tomatos, and more tomatos...


Well, I decided it was time to take the plunge and start my tomatoes from Grandpa's "Beth" seeds!!! I am rather nervous about them surviving...needless to say, my fingers are crossed much along with everything else that can be crossed!! Grandpa, I could really use your help right about now!! This whole planting thing must really be stressing me out because since the day I started to think about finally getting my tomato plants started, I began to have dreams about Grandpa Rich. I don't think you understand that there is actually no room for error here!! Anyway, it might help if the sun actually decided to appear once in a while and contribute to my success!! This picture is what I have to compete with!! This was Grandpa's last tomato harvest...summer 2009! Sure do miss you Grandpa!


8 weeks, 1 day!!

2 comments:

  1. You need a warm, sunny window; patience, and lots of miracle grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have a window....warm and sunny, it is not!!

    ReplyDelete